Proudly Made In The USA
DEWALT understands that buying American products and building the American economy are important to our customers. DEWALT is now offering a selection of more than 600 different power tool, hand tool and accessory products that are being made right here in the USA using materials and components from all over the world.
• Owners Manual
• 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered @ 90 PSI pump, enable long tool run time with quick recovery
• High efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
• 75.5 dBA** noise level for a quiet work environment
• High flow regulator and couplers to maximize air tool performance
• Long life oil free pump for maintenance free operation
• Console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair
• Outlet tube rerouted to avoid being catch point
• 30 lb weight makes unit easy to carry/store
• 2 universal couplers to easily support two users
• Ball drain valve for quick & thorough tank draining
• Convenient cord wrap for easy storage
• Protective rubber leg covers to prevent marring
• High-flow regulator for increased performance
• Horsepower: .9HP
• Drive: Belt
• Tank Size: 6gal
• Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz, 10 amps., universal motor
• SCFM @ 40 PSI: 3.7scfm
• SCFM @ 90 PSI: 2.6scfm
• Tool Height: 17.5"
• Tool Length: 16.0"
• Tool Width: 16.0"