The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 15 lb. Demolition Hammer (GMH01Z, tool only) is a cordless concrete solution designed for heavy-load applications. It delivers the power, speed, and run-time for corded demands, without the cord. The rotary hammer delivers up to 20% faster breaking than an equivalent corded model (HM0871C). It accepts SDS-MAX bits.
Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) for reduced vibration. More than just a padded handle, AVT is an internal counterbalance that uses air pressure to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston to actively reduce vibration. For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance.
Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS®) uses Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on and power-off communication between the equipped tool and dust extractor. Once connected via AWS, the AWS-equipped dust extractor will automatically power on or off when the AWS-equipped cordless tool starts or stops, running only when the tool is in use. This increases productivity on a single charge and reduces continuous noise at the job or work site.
Constant speed control that automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete challenging jobs and a variable speed control dial enables users to match speed to the application. Additional performance features include an electric brake, variable speed dial, built-in L.E.D. light, a soft-start to suppress start-up reaction, and Soft No-load function that automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor along with 40V max XGT® battery combine to deliver up to 20% faster breaking efficiency than corded equivalent model*
- OUTSMART: Constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance
- OUTLAST: Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system along with vibration-absorbing handles that work together to reduce vibration
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor (AWS® Transmitter sold separately)
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita Dust Attachment Kit
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for improved accuracy
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling to help increase tool life and performance
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables operator to match the speed to the application
- Large multi-finger power trigger with lock-on power for increased comfort during extended use
- Multiple angle settings allow the steel/bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Side handle swivels 360° for increased maneuverability
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- *Compared to equivalent corded model HM0871C