The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (GPH01D) breaks new ground for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. Hammer-drill mode applies a percussive motion for drilling holes in concrete or masonry.
The GPH01D is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor that delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque, outpowering other driver-drills in heavy-load applications. It offers up to 35% faster drilling speed, compared to Makita’s 18V LXT Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH07), with two speed settings (0-650 and 0-2,600 RPM and 0-9,750 and 0-39,000 BPM). An ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control.
An electronic digital clutch accurately targets desired torque range (41 settings in low speed, 21 settings in high speed). Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT®) turns the motor off if rotation of the accessory is suddenly forced to stop.
The GPH01D is a workhorse tool engineered to outlast with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions. A reinforced gear housing and all-metal chuck provide additional durability.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque; out powers similar models in heavy-load applications
- OUTSMART: Electronic digital clutch accurately targets desired torque range (41 settings in low speed, 21 settings in high speed)
- OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT®) turns the motor off if rotation of the accessory is suddenly forced to stop
- Up to 35% faster drilling speed with 2 speed settings (0-650 & 0-2,600 RPM) (0-9,750 & 0-39,000 BPM)*
- Compact length at only 7-1/8"; ideal for working in tight spaces
- Ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control
- Reinforced gear housing engineered for maximum job site durability
- All-metal chuck for increased job site durability
- Hammer-drill mode applies a percussive motion for drilling holes in concrete or masonry
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion 2.5Ah Battery reaches a full charge in 28 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- *Compared to XPH07