The 40V max XGT® Compact Brushless Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (GPH02D) breaks new ground for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. Hammer-drill mode applies a percussive motion for drilling holes in concrete or masonry. This hammer-driver drill is compact in size, making it ideal for tight spaces.
The GPH02D is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor that delivers 585 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It offers two speed settings (0-550 and 0-2,200 RPM and 0-8,250 and 0-33,000 BPM). An ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control.
It is a workhorse tool engineered to outlast with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions. A reinforced gear housing and all-metal gear transmission provide additional durability.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers 585 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- OUTSMART: The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 2 speed settings (0-550 & 0-2,200 RPM)(0-8,250 & 0-33,000 BPM)
- Compact length at only 7-1/8"; ideal for working in tight spaces
- Ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control
- Reinforced gear housing engineered for maximum job site durability
- Durable all-metal gear transmission engineered for maximum job site durability
- Hammer-drill mode applies a percussive motion for drilling holes in concrete or masonry
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion 2.5Ah Battery (Hold for model number) reaches a full charge in 28 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger