The 40V max XGT® Recipro Saw Kit (GRJ01M1) delivers faster cutting speed for cutting and demolition applications. Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (low) and 0-3,000 (high) strokes per minute. XGT® technology delivers up to 145 cuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using one XGT 4.0Ah Battery.
The GRJ01M1 is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4” stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, built-in L.E.D. light and a tool-less blade change for faster blade installation and removal. Ergonomically designed handle for difficult cutting applications, such as overhead.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita- build brushless motor delivers up to 35% faster cutting speed
- OUTSMART: The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- OUTLAST: Metal reinforced gear shaft and self-lubricating slider for increased durability
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) and 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute
- Long 1-1/4" stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Weighs only 9.9 lbs for reduced operators fatigue
- Large two-finger variable speed trigger for operator convenience
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- "Tool-less" blade change lever for faster installation and removal; shoe adjustment for blade longevity
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- XPT® is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers