The 40V max XGT® Brushless Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw (GSR01Z) provides cordless convenience, while taking on high-demand applications. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 6,400 RPM for high-speed cutting performance. It cuts 3X the material in a single pass with a large cutting capacity of 2-9/16”. This saw is ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more.
The GSR01Z offers 56-degrees bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5-degrees and 45-degrees and a bevel up to 56-degrees. The saw features an electric brake for maximum productivity and a die-cast magnesium base.
Automatic Torque Drive Technology adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance. The saw is also equipped with Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), is a series of integrated seals designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries, and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 6,400 RPM for faster cutting performance
- OUTSMART: Automatic Torque drive adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance
- OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
- 2-9/16" cutting depth allows cutting of 3X lumber in a single pass
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Bevel angle up to 53º, with positive stops at 22.5º and 45º
- Ergonomic design at only 11.7 lbs.; up to 1.5 lbs. lighter than corded models
- Increased maneuverability due to lightweight design and Magnesium diecast base
- Onboard offset wrench for fast and easy blade changes
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (battery not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty