The 40V max XGT® Brushless Rear Handle 10-1/4” Circular Saw (GSR02Z) provides cordless convenience, while taking on high-demand applications. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 4,000 RPM for faster cutting than corded. It cuts 4X the material in a single pass with an extra large cutting capacity of 3-3/4”. This saw is ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more.
The GSR02Z offers 56-degrees bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5-degrees and 45-degrees and a bevel up to 56-degrees. The saw features an electric brake for maximum productivity and a die-cast magnesium base.
Automatic Torque Drive Technology adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance. The saw is also equipped with Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), is a series of integrated seals designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries, and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers 4,000 RPM for up to 2X faster cutting than corded
- OUTSMART: The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
- Extra Large 3-3/4" cutting capacity at 90°; cuts 4X material in a single pass
- Up to 150 cuts per charge in 4x4 SPF lumber on a single charge of a 4.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Bevel angle up to 56º, with positive stops at 22.5º and 45º
- Ergonomic design weighs only 13.3 lbs.; up to 3.2 lbs. lighter than corded
- Automatic Torque drive adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Auto-start wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless on-off communication between the tool and dust extractor
- AWS® capable with Auto-start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover for a lighter weight durable design
- Onboard offset wrench for faster blade changes
- Retractable, extra-wide tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (battery not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers