The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 4-Pc. Combo Kit (GT400M1D1) offers the products needed for demanding drilling, driving, and cutting applications.
The Hammer Driver-Drill is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor that delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It offers two speed settings (0-650 and 0-2,600 RPM and 0-9,750 and 0-39,000 BPM).
The Impact Driver is also powered by a Makita-built brushless motor and delivers 1,950 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It has 4 speed settings (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,700 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-4,400 IPM.
The 7-1/4” Circular Saw delivers 6,000 RPM for high-speed cutting performance. It has a large cutting capacity of 2-5/8” at 90-degrees and will cut 3X dimensional lumber material in a single pass.
The high-luminance 4 L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens. It delivers up to 55 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge (when using the 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Battery).
The tools in this combo kit are engineered to outlast with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions. Reinforced gear housing provides additional durability on the job site.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40V max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- Variable 2-speed Hammer Driver-Drill with Makita-built brushless motor delivers (0-650 & 0-2,600 RPM) (0-9,750 & 0-39,000 BPM) and 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features 4-speed power selection (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,700 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-4,400 IPM) provides 1,950 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 7-1/4" Circular Saw Makita-built brushless motor delivers 6,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping; cuts 2-5/8" at 90°
- High-luminance 4 L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens
- XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- 40V max XGT® 2.5Ah Battery reaches a full charge in 28 minutes or less
- 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in only 45 minutes
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger