The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 4-Speed High-Torque 3/4" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil (GWT01Z, tool only) provides improved fastening control, ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 1,510 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque and 1,330 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque to out-power similar impact wrenches in heavy-load applications.
Precise fastening control is achieved through the 4-speed power selection switch, which accounts for a wide range of applications. Three forward and three reverse rotation auto-stop modes offer increased efficiency when fastener is adequately loosened. The full-speed mode function reduces the trigger pull to reach full speed.
The GWT01Z features Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), a series of protective seals inside the tool. It is designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components. Reinforced gear housing provides additional durability on the job site.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built motor delivers 1,510 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque and 1,330 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque; out powers similar models in heavy load applications
- OUTSMART: 3 forward and 3 reverse Auto-Stop modes for increased efficiency
- OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Up to 70% more fastening torque*
- 4-speed power selection switch (0-950 / 0-1,150 / 0-1,400 / 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,900 / 0-2,200 / 0-2,400 / 0-2,500 IPM) for a wide range of applications
- Full speed mode function reduces trigger pull to reach full speed
- Compact length at only 8-1/2"; ideal for working in tight spaces
- Ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control
- Reinforced gear housing engineered for maximum job site durability
- Flexible joint isolates the battery from the grip to help reduce wear on the battery contacts
- Dual L.E.D. lights; one below the anvil and one on the tools foot for added illumination in low light environments
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- *Compared to XWT07