Makita’s 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-Speed 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil, Tool Only (XWT14Z) provides improved fastening control, ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades. The impact wrench combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor for longer run time. The brushless motor delivers 240 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 430 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque.
Precise fastening control is achieved through the 4-speed power selection switch, which accounts for a wide range of applications. Three forward and three reverse rotation auto-stop modes offer increased efficiency when fastener is adequately loosened. The full-speed mode function reduces the trigger pull to reach full speed.
The XWT14Z features Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), a protective seal inside the tool. It is designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It is part of Makita’s 18V LXT System. The LXT Cordless System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries, takes a user from power tools to outdoor power equipment to get the job done. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. Batteries are sold separately.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 240 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 430 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/8" long
- 4-speed power selection switch (0-1,000 / 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,200 RPM & 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,400 / 0-4,000 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
- 3 forward and 3 reverse Auto-Stop modes for increased efficiency
- Full speed mode function reduces trigger pull to reach full speed
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers