Klein 11046 Specifications:
• Handle Color: Red
• Overall Length: 6-1/4"
• Strips and Cuts: 16 - 26 AWG stranded
Klein 11046 Features:
• Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tools.
• Narrow nose fits into tight places.
• Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes.
• Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts.
• Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
• Precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation.
• Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction.
• Black-oxide finish resists corrosion.
• Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire.
• Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip.
• Wire looping and bending holes.